Re: Europa-List: Factory upholstery kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Factory upholstery kit
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:01:25
Hi Kevin,
I used the factory upholstery kit. I made a triangular wedge shaped piece of
stiff foam rubber to fill in the lower part of the seatback so that in
continues the slope of the upper seatback. This is fixed to the seatback
with velcro.  I made a cutout for the wingpins, and these are then
effectively in a recess in this foam and behind the seatback cushion, so
they do not protrude into the cushion.  The result is quite comfortable.

I can't find a photo of the actual foam wedge at the moment, but attach a
photo showing the velcro on the seatback where it attaches.

Regards,
Keith.