Fw: Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube Clamp SM11906

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube Clamp SM11906
From: Brian Phillips <bphillips@ausgrid.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:23:32
Hi Pat,

I received back torque tube fitted with your clamps, knurled bronze & new
nylon bushes, it was very professional.
I am very pleased with results, the machining was A1,  anyone thinking of
this mod, I believe it is well worth the cost.

Many thanks for your help, Pat!

Regards,

Brian Phillips

| *: bphillips@ausgrid.com.au |