Europa-List: Fuel Flow Meter

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Flow Meter
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:24:15

Hello ALL.
I spent to much money at the LAA Sywell show. At 67 I must be crazy considering
the price of second-hand aircraft at the moment.
I purchased a MGL Flow meter, 2 Flowscan Senders, and line fittings,
An incredible 650, the final job will cost nearer a 1000, as I will need a few
more bits and a new externally  mounted compass, as I need the panel compass
hole
for the new meter, and they tell me I will need new 8.33 radio in 4 years
time, Crazy Country.
However, a couple Questions,
914 rubber fuel hose, what type and Where do I get this from,?
The instruction for the Flow scan senders, at low fuel flows ie the 914 it
recommends
installing a jet in the fuel line before the flow meter, no picture of
this jet, no item number or price, just give a different K value to use,
Anybody know what this is all about.???!!!!!
Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: