Re: Europa-List: Interior Paint Styled Finish

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Interior Paint Styled Finish
From: Kyle P <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:37:39
My Uncle, Kim Prout, uses zolatone. Very lightweight and somewhat
expensive. I plan to use it in my Europa. I would think you will still want
to use somethink like a floor mat too keep objects from sliding around. I
can't speak for its durability though.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/zolatonepaint.php

Kyle