Re: Europa-List: Wing lift and drag pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing lift and drag pins
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 23:03:05
Here you go. The information you need is to be found in Chapter 10 - 67
of the original Fuselage manual - looks like it was overlooked when the
"Combined Build Manual" was compiled. I have scanned both pages for you
and also included the mandatory mod that you will need to incorporate in
your Classic Wing.

Nigel

On 17/08/2013 20:59, spcialeffects wrote:

> Hi all, so im building a classic and am just finishing off my wings. In the
> combined
manual chapter 26 it says that the holes for the wing pins are already
drilled and tapped (you XS people dont know what your missing out on!! ) but
i need to drill and tap mine myself, so does anyone have the original
instructions?
Many thanks