RE: Europa-List: Wing lift and drag pins

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing lift and drag pins
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 22:53:31

Do you mean the 2 lift/drag pins in the wing root? If so I can scan and send
the appropriate pages.  However, prepare yourself for a shock!  Check out
mandatory mod 74 on the Europa website.  The rear pin needs to be changed
for a longer one with a big washer and nut on the back inside the wing.
There is a variation of the instructions for mod 74 which allows you to go
in through the rear close out.

Let me know if you need the pages and I will scan and send in the morning.

Regards

Pete