Europa-List: MG Spins

Subject: Europa-List: MG Spins
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 00:03:50
Hi Terry=2C
This is the first note I have seen about spinning the motorglider. Could yo
u give us details please about recovery and height loss per rotation ? I ha
ve been unable to stall mine in level or descending flight and I have been
reluctant to force a spin without knowing that it would be okay.
Cheers=2C
Karl