Europa-List: Spares

Subject: Europa-List: Spares
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 03:59:48

Hi All.
This is just a little help for those other owners who have not built the plane.
A few spare nuts and bolts is well worth having.
I have just purchased these form Parts for aircraft, and only a few pounds so
good
value.
Wheel Spates, Dome headed screw w/integrated washer, AN525-10R8.
Cowling, C/S Machine Screw, MS24693-C272 ,  1/2" 5/8" or 3/4"
Cowling, C/ST  Tinnerman Washers, A3235-55-020
These washer are thinner than my original washers, and have a diameter of 20 mm,
also I note that the central C/S hole is 5 mm, my old were 6 mm.
The 5mm hole allows the washer to sit much neater and thinner, and flush to the
surface
on all sides, I purchased 20 at about 4

Just a bit a useful info .
Regards