Europa-List: Flap Deployment Limit for an Electric Flap Aircraft

Subject: Europa-List: Flap Deployment Limit for an Electric Flap Aircraft
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:15:51

Gidday again,
Does anyone know of someone with greater than the 27/30 degrees of flap
deployable,
and could I get their contact details? I'm interested in knowing what the
handling differences are, and appreciate the aircraft has not been flight tested
with greater than 30 degrees. I have electric flaps, so it appears to me as
I do that setup that a greater range is available, albeit it does increase the
size of the slots in the fuselage which might need to be reinforced should
this occur.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Aussie