Europa-List: Fixing misaligned spar bush

Subject: Europa-List: Fixing misaligned spar bush
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 21:08:33
I just noticed that one of the port wing's spar bush seems slightly
misaligned. This is the bush near the inboard tip. It is recessed a bit to
much on one side, and protrudes a bit too far on the other side of the
spar. It also looks like it might be a tilted. As a result, I am unable to
slide the spar socket over it. I expect this will be a problem when rigging
(which I haven't done yet).  Is there a fix for this? I was hoping that I
can use some heat to soften the area and reposition that bush. Does that
sound like a safe thing to do?