Re: Europa-List: Re: rear access platform/tray/trolley/creeper query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: rear access platform/tray/trolley/creeper query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:53:46

On 23 Jul 2013, at 07:01, Patrick Tunney wrote:

> Search for all posts by ALAN CARTER.

Patrick - thanks for the pointer, I found his posting of 22 Jan 2013 with
pictures.
I had forgotten about that design, which post-dates the one I believe I
remember.
Alan commented on how much the wood had cost him - I think the one I'm
trying to find used less wood and had an elegant but simple design, so I'm still
open to pointers towards that one if anyone else can remember it.

in friendship

Rowland