Re: Europa-List: Starboard flap pin doesnâ??t enga

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Starboard flap pin doesnâ??t enga
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:27:31
Nigel,
I too have specialized tool for setting these bearings, but I found your
price a bit high for a lowly hammer, that's why we have a highly refined
tool called a High Inertia Fine Adjustment Tool (HIFAT) for only 150.
For others I have a less expensive Government Surplus High Acceleration
Mass Mechanical Error Reducer for those fine adjustments at only 56.

Regards,
Bud