Europa-List: Whats happened to DOTH's

Subject: Europa-List: Whats happened to DOTH's
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:25:08

Having just got my bird back in the air after various delays this year, I was
wondering
where to go and it struck me that I have not seen any Drop of the Hat
fly ins on the forum this year, unless I have missed them. The weather looks
great this week and I note that there is a free landing voucher for Swansea in
the July issue of the Light Aircraft mag so am proposing to head there on
Thursday
for lunch. Look forward to meeting anyone else who can make it. PPR required.
Swansea Radio 119.700

Richard Iddon.

G-RIXS