Europa-List: Europa Tech Support

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Tech Support
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:53:06
Guys,
As you know Europa is finally in there new digs at Wombleton Airfield,
York, UK.
I am so happy for Dave Stanbridge and all the folks at Wombleton,
because who would not be excited about owning your own airport and
airplane factory.

Now that the factory and maintenance facility are co-located, I will no
longer be supplying tech support for the factory.
Please refer any questions to the numbers on the Europa Website and they
will help you out.

I will personally monitor the matronics list to keep in touch and pass
on my personal comments on your questions if I can be of help.
Of course if you call or email me direct I will still assist where I can
as the US dealer for Europa Aircraft.

I am happy to say that my prostate cancer scare will be soon behind me
as well.

I will have a few paperwork battles, but it is a relief not to have to
shut down the shop, sell off my planes and pee into a bag.

I recently repaired the fuel leak on my 914 fuel line and 12AY is
patiently waiting for the weather and work schedule to allow a test
flight.

Regards,
Bud Yerly