RE: Europa-List: Gumpy visits Wales (& there be dragons Kevin)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Gumpy visits Wales (& there be dragons Kevin)
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:28:24

Talybont used to be owned by Bill Wynn, one of our first Europa builders and
past Europa Club chairman (for many years).

There was always a welcome for Europa owners wanting to drop in for a cup of
tea and a chat.

Don't have his contact details any more but might be in Pooleys or the farm
strip guide.

Many in the Europa community knew Bill well and may still be in contact.