Europa-List: Re: Powerflarm

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Powerflarm
From: pestar <peter@reivernet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:06:47

All models of the Wi-Fi only version iPad will Bluetooth to a standalone
Bluetooth
GPS.

I have the very first version of the wi-fi iPad (now running out of puff)
bluetooth
connected to my GPS  running PocketFMS, AirNav Pro & Runway HD for NewZealand
(yes I am nuts).  My other colleagues have later wi-fi iPad versions and
all work well.

As for GPS when I flew the other day I had 9 on-board

3 x separate EFIS, 1 x SpiderTracks, 1 x ELT, 1 x PLB, 1 x Smart Phone, 1 Dual
for iPad, 1 x Suuno Watch  - so I am more nuts!!!

and they all live happily ever after ':o' and I have just a slightly larger
cockpit
area then the Europa.

Cheers Peter

--------