Europa-List: Re: Microair 760, receiving problems

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Microair 760, receiving problems
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:56:31

Gentlemen,

thank you all for your replies!

Bob, I also found this form on the Microair website but still have to search for
the serial number which they ask for (only have it on the transceiver and
unfortunately
I dont have the quick removable subpanels in my cockpit).

Christoph, shipping and repair seem to add up to a pretty amount of money, plus
I would have to disclaim on flying for at least four weeks without express
postage.
I also can make use of the Microair only for a few years to come, so I
doubt if this pays off.

Pete, Ill also take into consideration to get in contact with Alan if I decide
to repair it.

Regards
Roland

Read this topic online here: