Re: Europa-List: Re: Microair 760, receiving problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Microair 760, receiving problems
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:56:10

Roland,

The MicroAir website is http://www.microair.com.au

There is a "CONTACT US" link in the upper left bunch of links.

I have used the contact form and they have responded the next day.  They can
probably
provide you with a local service center if one is available.

I have never had to ship a unit back for repair so I can not provide that
information.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com