Re: Europa-List: You'll cry.......

Subject: Re: Europa-List: You'll cry.......
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 03:11:46

Hi Ferg, I couldn't see any pictures ?
If what you have are steel pins with no heads, stuck in the bores of the fu
selage / wing spar bushes, here is one possible solution.
Auto body shops will have weld on studs for pulling dents out of body skins
,  bit like the shanks of pop rivets. They are welded on a bit like spot we
lding, not too much heat generated.
These are then attached to a slide hammer to pull out the dent.
If you can get a wire through the seatback bush, to one side to make a grou
nd to the pin, and get the stud welded onto the middle of your pin, you may
 have half a chance to pull the pin out with the slide hammer.
Get someone on the wing tip to wiggle up and down the same time as pulling
the pin.
Good luck,
Cheers,
Nev