Re: Europa-List: Rubberhoses, repacement?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rubberhoses, repacement?
From: Philip Levi <pjlevi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:30:21
Jerry

I recommend you contact Stefan Ingemarsson in Sweden.  He advertises in
Europa Flyer Magazine (page 14 of March 2013 issue).  His e-mail address is
stefan.ingemarsson@gmail.com.  There are pictures of the hoses in the
magazine advertisement.

I recently ordered radiator blue silicon hoses from him and they arrived
within 2 days of order and payment by PayPal and he replied very promptly
to my e-mail enquiry re prices and delivery.

Philip
G-BWWB, Europa Monowheel Classic, Old Warden
 **
*Philip J. Levi, FCA, CTA(Fellow), TEP, MRIN, ARAeS*
*Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Advisor.*
****
*E-mail:*                          *pjlevi@gmail.com** *