Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel trailer, fuselage support
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:28:12

We capture the main tire like the factory trailer does but also use a support
similar
to the one Steve Hager shows.  Ours is more like the one used at Flightcrafters
(see Europa Flyer Issue 40 page 2) but reversed so it is parallel to
the swing arm like Steve shows.  We just clamp the support to the swing arm and
insert wood shims under the wheels when the airplane is secure in the trailer.
We've trailered our Europa over 4000 miles this way.

Jim & Heather
N241BW

Read this topic online here: