RE: Europa-List: flying at what altitude

Subject: RE: Europa-List: flying at what altitude
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:29:01

Flying is a compromise! So you have to balance quality of air and engine
performance, wind stengh and direction and TAS, scenery and comfort, time to
climb and time to descent... Each flight is different and that is why we fly
!

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures