Europa-List: Europa Gear

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Gear
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:09:01

Hi Nigel,

Just a note to say I enjoyed reading your gear design article in the Europa
Flyer.
Do you think an airspring could be used to good effect in the mono gear
suspension?

Brgds,

Roger

On 17 Apr 2013, at 18:48, nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk wrote:

> Hi Dave, (or anyone else wishing to join/renew)
>
> The easiest method of setting up your Standing Order is to use on-line
> banking.
> Each banks website is slightly different but in essence you log in to your
> account
then navigate to the section for setting up "Standing Orders and Direct
Debits"
> Choose "Standing Orders" and fill in the details as requested.
> The beneficiary is "The Europa Club"
> Beneficiary Sort code is : 60-05-16
> Beneficiary Account Number is: 18590063
> For Reference use your EC Membership Number (you can find this on you Europa
Flyer address label if you have forgotten)
> Payment date is 1st April
> Amount: 25
> Request that payment be made annually until further notice.
>
> Since we have passed 1st April this year you could make a one-off fund
> transfer
using the above account details and reference to cover this years membership.

> It's really that simple - I set my own Standing Order up the same way - so I
know it works.

> Any problems, contact me off-list on treasurer@theeuropaclub.org and I can
> sort
you out.

> Nigel
> Treasurer
> The Europa Club
> treasurer@theeuropaclub.org
>

> On 17/04/2013 16:08, Dave Disney wrote:
>>
>> I've just received my copy of Eropa Flyer and was expecting to find the
>> details
to set up a standing order for continued club membership included.

>> As they it's not included could somebody PM me the club bank details or
>> advise
if they are on the club web site so I can set this up. Thanks