Re: Europa-List: Prop choice fp or vp?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Prop choice fp or vp?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:47:43

A vp or better a CS prop would always be close to the top
of my wish list if possibly affordable. Otherwise you face
compromises on the size of field you can get out of and
your cruise speed, top speed an range. The Woodcomp
Sr3000W is my choice and it has served me very well.
Regards, David Joyce, G- XSDJ