Europa-List: Dynon Skyview

Subject: Europa-List: Dynon Skyview
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:39:34

Can anyone help with this issue.
Dynon Skyview showing 8000+ on the RPM gauge at max RPM test running on a
914.
As the aircraft is fitted with the Airmaster prop system, the controller
should be ensuring that the engine is not overspeeding. Is it a set up
problem or has anyone come across this issue?
Tick over seems correct at around the 1600rpm.
Thanks in anticipation.

To all of those who answered my email re Skymap breakdown, I am still to
decide which way to go and I thank you all for the instant input.

Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH trigear