Re: Europa-List: Tricycle W. & B. wheel distances A.O.D.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tricycle W. & B. wheel distances A.O.D.
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:58:51

Jonathan,

My measurements are 70.25" for the mains and 15.25" for the nose gear.

I'll send you a copy of my W&B spreadsheet.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com