Europa-List: Re: Tricycle W. & B. wheel distances A.O.D.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Tricycle W. & B. wheel distances A.O.D.
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:23:18

Thanks for such a quick response, Rick. I look forward to receiving that data
from
you.

If anyone else can supply with their figures by Monday evening UK time, that
would
also be really helpful to get an idea of the average distances.

It's interesting that my nose wheel and main wheel figures differ from yours
Rick
by about half and inch i.e. the approximate width of the joggle.

I'm going to check again tomorrow anyway, because today I did a somewhat "rough
and ready" trial. I dangled my plumb bob from the rear corner of the joggle
where
the lower cowling rear edge ends.

I wonder whether anyone, like Europa in Yorkshire, has ever collated these
measurements
for general reference.

Read this topic online here: