Europa-List: Re: Weight and Balance Scales

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Weight and Balance Scales
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:10:42

More help please anyone. Today I did a provisional measurement of the wheels aft
of datum and tomorrow I'm going to do it again with even greater accuracy,
hoping
that my first effort wasn't too wildly wrong.

Please look at the measurement for your trigear aircraft and give me your
figures.
My nose wheel is 14.6" AOD and the mains are 69.75" AOD.

With any luck, your data will be close to mine. Interestingly though is that
when
my left door sill was level, the joggle where engine lower cowl meets fuselage
isn't perfectly vertical. It's tilted a degree or two "nose down" on both
sides.

Read this topic online here: