RE: Europa-List: Re: Classic Locking Fuel Cap urgent

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Classic Locking Fuel Cap urgent
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 06:28:51
You might try putting one of the coil springs inside the cobra down near the
elbow, they are cone shaped coil spring, you sort of wind it up and stuff it
in and it springs (funnily enough) back out to lock in place, the

Coils come down to about 10mm at the centre so you cant push a hose through
it, that way you will only lose a few liters at most from the cobra

Good luck,

craig