Re: Europa-List: GPS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GPS
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:48:06
Steve =0AI have 2 for sale with panel mounts both are Garmin one is the 196
 and the other is 495 =0Aplease contact me for further details =0Argds=0ADa
vid =0Athe other one=0A=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspa
s.com=0A=0A =0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Steven Pitt <st
even.pitt2@ntlworld.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Thursday,
 14 March 2013, 17:32=0ASubject: Europa-List: GPS=0A  =0A--> Europa-List me
ssage posted by: "Steven Pitt" <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>=0A=0AMy Skymap 1
11C has died. I took it to the factory and they diagnosed a new GPS engine
and main processor PCB (total cost over =A3600 plus VAT). To be fair to the
 staff they recognised that this was not worth the cost and apologised that
 as they were now part of Honeywell they were more focused on military and
commercial kit, rather than the smaller end of the market.=0ASo here is my
plea. - I need another GPS for panel mounting but principally for driving m
y Trio wing leveller (which needs an NMEA protocol?).=0AAny recommendations
=========