Europa-List: GPS

Subject: Europa-List: GPS
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:32:01

My Skymap 111C has died. I took it to the factory and they diagnosed a new
GPS engine and main processor PCB (total cost over 600 plus VAT). To be
fair to the staff they recognised that this was not worth the cost and
apologised that as they were now part of Honeywell they were more focused on
military and commercial kit, rather than the smaller end of the market.
So here is my plea. - I need another GPS for panel mounting but principally
for driving my Trio wing leveller (which needs an NMEA protocol?).
Any recommendations please.
Thank you
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH trigear XS