Europa-List: Re: Dynamic Prop Balancer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Dynamic Prop Balancer
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:01:53

Bob,
     Thank you for your replys. A fellow Europa owner has very kindly offered
the
loan of his Smart Avionics balancing kit. After balancing the carbs I hope
to get the job completed shortly. The problem I had was the weight had dropped
off the back of the Woodcomp prop. It was only held with double sided tape,
and supply like this. This seems to be a common supply problem with Woodcomp.
They produce a fantastic product but this weight attachment issue could be
improved
and will be on the completion of my balancing.

Thank you again

--------
Richard Wheelwright
G-IRPW