Europa-List: MAP and pitch control

Subject: Europa-List: MAP and pitch control
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:30:44
Hi There All,

Sunday was the first day of the year with a suitable weather and we flew a
couple of hours to have a breath like whales over the temperature inversion
altitude (~4000FT).

During that flight I was surprised to see that I was unable to maintain the
MAP over 25 at 6000FT with full throttle and then saw it decreasing when
continued to climb (together with an increase of the RPM). Due to timing I
didn't had time to look for the max altitude reachable and maintainable and
see what are the MAP and RPM but I'm curious to know what is your experience
with the same configuration: 3 gears 912ULS and Airmaster AP332 at full
weight (620Kg).

Max  Cointe

 <mailto:mcointe@free.fr> mcointe@free.fr

F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear

Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours