RE: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud
From: Brad Shafer <bshafer708@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:40:48
Hi everyone,

I used Front Panel Express (www.frontpanelexpress.com). They have a design
program that is easy to use or will take CAD files as input. You can then
price out the panel and order right from the program. My main panel was
about $125 USD but a lot of that came from the engraved written on the
panel. The program breaks down all the costs so you can add and remove what
you need to keep the cost in line. You can also pick the material and
thickness. I attached a picture of my panel in the program so you can get an
idea. If you want any of my design files to use as a starting port, let me
know.

Brad

A251