Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud
From: Steve T <aircraftspecialty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:46:29
Aircraft Specialty offers Cnc instrument panel cutting services, powdercoati
ng and labeling of panels.

Go to www.aircraftspecialty.com for more info.

Have a great day
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2013, at 2:41, DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Having recently looked at the possibility of selling my aircraft, only to b
e messed around and insulted by time wasters and dreamers and people looking
 for a free hours flying (you would all be surprised at how many arm chair e
xperts are out there) I have now decided to treat her to a new Dynon engine m
anagement system and do what she does best and "FLY".

> Does anyone have a spare instrument panel for a classic or a perhaps cad c
omputer design that I can get a CNC blanking plate made up for my current sh
roud and my new instruments?

=========
=========
=========