Europa-List: Re: Fusalage fuel stains

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fusalage fuel stains
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:18:57

I now own Steve V's first Europa.  The only trouble l had was entirely self
inflicted.
I refuelled to top of filler on a cold day and lost a few litres out
the overflow when the fuel warmed up.  Unfortunately the fuel attacked the edges
of my nice G-IPOD registration on the fuselage so they now curl slightly.

I now try not overfill unless l go flying immediately.

Incidently l am now in Switzerland working for Pilatus Aircraft.  Does anyone
have
the contact details of an Swiss Europa owners?

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD

Read this topic online here: