RE: Europa-List: Re: Fusalage fuel stains

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Fusalage fuel stains
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:46:17

Hi there all!
That has been addressed in a previous topic: fuel flow is the solution!
The Mod quoted is the LAA Mod 12209. (In the document some builders had said
which was that they had obtained adequate results by assuming the return
flow was constant and fixing the K factor accordingly)...

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures