Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube Clamp Standard Mod 11906

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube Clamp Standard Mod 11906
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:48:01

Hello Pat.
I posted some time ago a topic on the Europa Torque Tube and a lot of ingenious
idea,s where posted, however many where not LAA approved.
See yours are approved, and i see the new radius comparing the older design, i
like the way you have got rid of those awful split pins, on the dowels.
So have decided to fit them to my aircraft. Have sent you an e-mail for further
information. But please put a set aside for me i will need them soon by March.
Many Thanks
Alan

Read this topic online here: