RE: Europa-List: Power loss and Inspecting comments

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Power loss and Inspecting comments
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:42:26
Hi there all !

Talking about compromise, what about drilling a hole in the plug of the
filler as a vent (like the owner of Vega ULM located in our hangar has
done
on his wings). With the sight gauge connected to the cobra. Looks like
so
simple but I can=92t see the inconvenient=85

Max  Cointe

F-PMLH Europa_TriGear

Kit #560 912ULS Airmaster 450 hours

 <mailto:mcointe@free.fr> mcointe@free.fr