Re: Europa-List: Re: Removing magnetic plug from Rotax 912 gearbox

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Removing magnetic plug from Rotax 912 gearbox
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 08:11:32

Richard,

Yes, I have a Sears tool that works.  I'll get the necessary information and a
picture the next time I'm at the hanger.  Maybe later today.

Weather has been awful for flying for the last several days, but lovely
considering
the draught conditions we've had.  I'll not complain about cool, rainy, foggy
weather in North Texas.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com