Europa-List: Re: Ethanol Testing Kits

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Ethanol Testing Kits
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:36:25

Hi Bill.
I will do just that, let you know if i find any.
But as anybody else found ethanol.

Any Comments on Super Plus, Approved by Rotax but not by thr CAA or LAA
Basically i know nothing about vapour locks., but the fuel is used in car
engines
and that can be from Sea level to say 1200 Ft, and at altitudes of say 2000ft
i would not think the  pressure would have any effect,
As far as i know its the fuel turning into vapour in the fuel line above the
engine
due to the surrounding hot air, In the Winter the temperatures are say +5
to -5 at these levels , so the chance of this occurring would be small. This
is just my thoughts there may not be correct.
Does anybody have some comments on this.

Alan
,

Read this topic online here: