Re: Europa-List: Contribution to matronics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contribution to matronics
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 06:50:45
Hi Richard,

Paypal is the industry std, and as an intermediary totally obfuscates your
card information from the vendor - and they are owned by Ebay.  FWIW I use
it regularly without issue, allowing me to not worry about the legitimacy
of any of the on-line vendors, no matter how small or how unkown.

Cheers,
Pete