Europa-List: Contribution to matronics

Subject: Europa-List: Contribution to matronics
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:11:06

I think the Europa site is very useful, and that Matt Dralle is working hard to
keep it up and runing.  I'd like to contribute, and pay by credit card.  But
having been subject to three mega-scams on my card in the last 7 years, one for
$50,000, I am very wary about making credit card payments online, except through
the large outlets, where there are safeguards in place.  It is all about
having one's details somewhere on line, where hackers can get in.

Of course, I should be addressing this concern direct to Matt Dralle, but every
message I have sent to him these last 8 years or so (eg technical stuff about
receiving the list to an email address) has had zero response.  So probably
there
would be zero response here.

So, does anyone have any ideas about how secure is a credit card payment on the
listed site?

Best to all from Kenya
Richard
Europa 5Y-LRY