RE: Europa-List: Handheld with external antenna

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Handheld with external antenna
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:14:53
Hi Svein,

Haven=92t done much on this. No special rec, but I=92m very curious to
ear how
your stuff works=85

Max  Cointe

F-PMLH Europa_TriGear

Kit #560 912ULS Airmaster 450 hours

 <mailto:mcointe@free.fr> mcointe@free.fr

De : owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] De la part de Sidsel &
Svein
Johnsen
Envoy=E9 : dimanche 25 novembre 2012 18:53
=C0 : europa-list@matronics.com
Objet : Europa-List: Handheld with external antenna

Hi Max,

So sorry to read about your sudden cabriolet conversion.

Did you have a chance to test the Icom handheld with the external
antenna
before this happened?  If so, how did it work?

I have now purchased the AAE VHF-5T antenna, which I plan to fix
vertically
to the fuselage inside skin on the right side behind the luggage bay
bulkhead (I have the transponder antenna on the left side).  Any
particular
recommendations (e.g. type of adhesive that you used).

Regards,

Svein

LN-SKJ