Europa-List: Handheld with external antenna

Subject: Europa-List: Handheld with external antenna
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:52:42
Hi Max,

So sorry to read about your sudden cabriolet conversion.

Did you have a chance to test the Icom handheld with the external antenna
before this happened?  If so, how did it work?

I have now purchased the AAE VHF-5T antenna, which I plan to fix vertically
to the fuselage inside skin on the right side behind the luggage bay
bulkhead (I have the transponder antenna on the left side).  Any particular
recommendations (e.g. type of adhesive that you used).

Regards,

Svein

LN-SKJ