Europa-List: Venting cabin

Subject: Europa-List: Venting cabin
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@contentstream.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:26:44
Hi.
I've attached a photo of a venting device I fitted to my Tri-gear when I
had it.
Cant remember where the idea came from but it worked at extracting air
---From cabin.
The very basic theory is that the shape (sort of airfoil) created lower
pressure at the point of the series of holes and air was extracted.
I never did any scientific analysis but it did seem to work in
conjunction with the overhead eyeball vents fitted.
It could have all been bunkum but I was happy!
Gerry

Gerry Holland
gholland@content-stream.co.uk
+44 (0)7808 402404