Europa-List: Fuel hose size spec with FloScan / 912

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel hose size spec with FloScan / 912
From: Glenn Rainey <nimbusaviation@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:11:48

We are taking advantage of extended down-time to swap out, and fire-sleeve, all
the forward fuel hose per 5 year recommendation. I need to check that we have
the correct hose size spec' as I cannot locate the latest published layout
on-line.

As we found it, 8mm ID hose runs to the mechanical pump then back to the FloScan
and downstream of it to the first (s/b) Carb Tee. Beyond that, 6mm hose. We
have build and update paperwork to show this spec. However, offering up 8mm hose
to the pump outlet fitting it is a worryingly loose fit until the clamp is
tightened.

Are we happy with this?

Glenn Rainey / Martin Burns
Classic 912 M/W