Europa-List: Sun Shades

Subject: Europa-List: Sun Shades
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 05:53:58

In the summer the big canopy of the Europa really works as a greenhouse.  Until
now we have used sunshades purchased at Target and intended to reduce the heat
in a car but they are not a convenient size or shape and the suction cups don't
work well.  At Rough River Troy & Donna Maynor had Aero Shield sun shades
fitted to their Europa.  We purchased a pair prior to our recent trip to
Arizona.
 Boy are they great!  They provide good shade, the suction cups work well
and are easy to release and the size is big enough to reduce the heat but small
enough that we could position the shade where it was most effective, even on
the front windscreen to block the sun in our eyes.

We purchased 9" x 16" Aero Shields, Aircraft Spruce Part Number 13-09664.  The
ones Troy and Donna have are the same width but longer.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: