Europa-List: Drop of the hat Calais this Saturday

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the hat Calais this Saturday
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:06:59
*Drop of the hat Calais this Saturday 27*

* *
*Hi Guys  *
**
*  The weather is looking hopeful for this weekend, with free landing and
food its an event worth making an effort for,    Hope to see a bunch of
Europa's there,*
**
*Ivor*

* *

On the 27th of October 2012, The Calais Aeroclub is organising an "open
day" from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm open to all - pilots and all public. This
year is rather exceptional in as such that our Air club is celebrating its
85th anniversary. The local district authorities - who manages the LFAC
airfield - has decided that by promoting our Club as well as their airport
- that all private planes, local or international, no matter their
nationality - that the landing fee on that particular day will be free of
charge..

Soft drinks (Coca Cola, Coffee with or withour milk available on site at
the Club hangar as well as sandwiches. Hot meal is equally available at the
Brasserie des Aviateurs inside the main hall. For your information, Miss
Hardelot 2012 will be present - Miss Hardelot is the local and regional
elected beauty queen.
In the club hangar, we will present various old and recent photos of the
club, various planes (Regis Delbaert, a T6 plane -belonging to Gilles and
other planes - obviously outside. The Air club comity and myself hope that
you could participate on this exceptional day for our club. The more planes
land at LFAC - landing is FOC as mentioned above - can only be encouraging
for our club not forgetting the local authorities who endeavour in
promoting their airfield.
Obviously, this day and success depends on weather conditions. Rain clouds
or wind is not welcomed on this particular day.
All the best to all of you. Hope to see you soon.
Sincerest regards
Alain Castille
A=E9roclub de Calais Chair**