Re: Europa-List: 914 surging/loss of power

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 surging/loss of power
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:44:34

Jim & Heather,

Also, check the pressure line from the airbox to the fuel pressure regulator.
This keeps fuel pressure above airbox pressure ensuring sufficient fuel pressure
to overcome boost pressure.  As with the other lines, check thoroughly where
the rubber hose meets a connector.  These areas are prone to splitting.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com